Monday, November 12, 2012

Run Out of Juice

My intention to blog at least a couple times a week has been interrupted.

Yesterday my laptop battery expired and I cannot access my photo files or any other fun stuff I have to blog about. A new battery is on the way, thanks to Amazon.com.

I'm teaching my Freezer Cooking class for Community Ed tonight. Hopefully my presentation is accessible on the external hard drive and I can use either Jess's or Greg's laptop with it. If not, we go Old School and use the overhead projector. Remember those? Loud and awkward, but better than no visuals at all.

The new battery should be here in 5-7 days. I'll be back when that happens. Until then, have a wonderful week!

Tammy


1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate not having access to my camera or laptop. That is the one modern thing that I am really attached to. :-)

    Wishing you and Greg a happy thanksgiving along with all of your family!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!